Welcome to Seathorne Primary School
We are a friendly school on the outskirts of the famous seaside town of
Skegness in Lincolnshire.
We have lots to see on our website, from useful information about the
school to reports and photos on some of our brilliant activities and
We are always looking to add new things to the site, so keep coming back
to see what we have added. If there is something you think we should
include, then please
let us know.
A Good School - OFFICIAL!
We are pleased to share with you the result of our recent Ofsted Inspection...we are now officially rated as a GOOD school.
This judgement is a direct reflection of some amazing teamwork between the leadership team, the teachers, Teaching Assistants, Learning Mentors, Inclusion Officers, SEN Team, Midday Supervisors, Site staff, Administration Team, the superb children and you – our valued parents.
Being a GOOD school, we are now already securing OUTSTANDING evidence, and hope to be judged as OUTSTANDING at our next inspection.
Be proud of your child. Be proud of the staff. Be proud of Seathorne. We are GOOD and getting even better!
Find out more in our Letter to Parents or read the Inspection Report
Please remember to phone the school every day before 9am
that your child cannot attend. If your child is off for longer
than 48 hours, please take them to the doctors to get
evidence of their illness.
This not only speeds up recovery and prevents health
deteriorating, but it also supports your claim and enables the
school to record the absence as authorised and not
News & Reminders
- Themed Come and Play sessions on in place of Growing talk on Thursday mornings 10am – 11am throughout the holidays. 0-5 years (older siblings welcome up to the age of 8)
- Kids patch Gardening Project run by home start – Thursday afternoons 1.00pm – 3.00pm every Thursday throughout the holidays. All ages welcome.
- Scam Awareness Training session September the 26th 10:00 - 13:00 at Winthorpe community centre Skegness.
- Little Explorers Learning Together Monday 1.30pm – 2.30pm for 0-5 years. This session involves Songs and Play activities, stories, talk time and the occasionally Messy Play session. No need to book, just turn up!
- Come & Play at The Village Hall Chapel 10.00am – 11.30am. A relaxed fun session where families can play together. Variety of activities to suit children under 5.
- Growing Talk Tinies - Thursday Mornings 10.30am – 11am. We have lots of spaces on Growing talk Tinies. (not during Summer Holidays)
- Learning Together Babies - Tuesday mornings 10am – 11am or Wednesday afternoons 1.30pm – 2.30pm. We have spaces available on both of these sessions.
- Lincolnshire County Council Children's Services is carrying out a review of early childhood and children's health services, find out more information on the survey in the Lincolnshire County Council flyer
- Stay & Play session in Chapel St Leonards on Friday mornings 10-11.30am at the Village Hall
- Seathorne Toddlers Group, every Tuesday from 9.00am to 11.00am
- Polish Educational Association,
The Richmond School, Richmond Drive, Skegness, PE25 3SH
We teach our pupils Polish History, Polish Geography, reading, writing and proper grammar we also talk about Polish customs.
We are inviting all Polish parents with their children to come and join.
Age groups: 4 - 5, 5-7, 8-10, 11-14 year olds.
See our Community page for more details.
If you are having difficulties getting your children here on time we have a fantastic breakfast club that opens at 8am and offers a brilliant choice of breakfasts for only £1.00 giving your children a great start to their day!
Please ask at the office for more details.
For your child’s safety, when dropping your child off at Breakfast Club, please do not use the staff car park.