Welcome to Seathorne Primary School
Seathorne was built in 1952 with one class per year group. Since then our numbers have nearly doubled and we now have approximately 360 full-time pupils and have two parallel classes per year group.
In addition we are delighted that we have our own, purpose built nursery for up to 52 pre-school children. This means we are able to offer a high quality education to all abilities of children right through from the age of 3 to 11.
The school is situated on the west side of Roman Bank, Winthorpe - roughly one mile from Skegness town centre and a ten-minute walk from the sea. It is in an extremely spacious location, surrounded by playgrounds and playing fields, trees and garden areas.
In this section you can find out a bit more about our school.
- Meet the staff
- Governors - details of our Governing body and the work that they do
- Pupils - read what people say about our pupils outside of school
- Pupil Premium - what is the Pupil premium and how does the school use it
- PE Funding - how do we use it to improve provision of physical education and sport
- Reports - Ofsted reports and School Perfomance tables